Saturday, October 5, 2019

Daily Thoughts 10/05/2019

File:A savant in his cabine, 17th century. Wellcome L0076245.jpg
A Savant In His Cabinet, 17th Century, Mattheus Von Helmont

Daily Thoughts 10/05/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I started reading Introducing Philosophy A Graphic Guide last night.  I am reading about the early Greek philosophers.

I also read some more of The Disordered Mind.  I am reading about the concept of consciousness.  Eric R. Kandel describes how many of our unconscious decisions make our conscious decisions possible.

Web Bits


What's Wrong and Right With Library Technology? A Survey

Opinion In The Land of Self Defeat

Palatine Public Library's Clear and Simple Message/ Marketer of the Year 2019

Facebook Announces Intention to Fund New Belle Haven Library And Community Center

No comments: