Sunday, October 13, 2019

Daily Thoughts 10/13/2019


Woman Reading By A Window, Gari Melchers, 1895

Daily Thoughts 10/13/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of Introducing Capitalism A Graphic Guide by Dan Cyran, Sharron Shatil & Piero.  I very much like the Graphic Guide series.  They make many complex subjects easy.

I also read some more of Hack Your Journal.  The habit tracker where you try to make something a daily habit is of interest to me.

Web Bits

Networks, Knowledge and Power in U.S. Public Libraries
http://globalmedia.mit.edu/2019/10/09/networks-knowledge-and-power-in-u-s-public-libraries/

Pop Culture Library Has Romance Fiction Covered, Features Largest Collection of Its Kind

Why Library Late Fees Make Complete Sense

Fines are Fine: New York's Public Libraries Should Continue Charging Late Return Fees

No comments: