Friday, October 25, 2019

Daily Thoughts 10/25/2019

Utamaro (c. 1792–93) Fumi Yomu Onna (MFA).jpg
Ukiyo-e Print, 1792

Daily Thoughts 10/25/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of Reinventing Knowledge this morning.  I am reading about the concept of the Republic of Letters or shared correspondence between scholars.

We also worked on shifting some books.

I put together a schedule for programming next month.

We are working on flyers and events for November right now.

There is a Teen Games Hour today from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller and Publishers Weekly Bestseller lists.

Web Bits


New Stamp to Honor Virginia Poet, Civil Rights Leader

The Enduring Meaning of the Library as a Community Space

Amazon’s Latest Antitrust Foe: Libraries

Evansville Library Shows Forgotten Bookmarks Collection Hold the Bologna

No comments: