Monday, October 28, 2019

Daily Thoughts 10/28/2019

File:Ludwig Deutsch - The Scribe, 1904.jpg
The Scribe, Ludwig Deutsch, 1904

Daily Thoughts 10/28/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Pharaoh's Treasure.  I am reading about E.A. Wallis Budge, the Egyptologist, treasure hunter, and writer.  He is known for being a thief and a great scholar at the same time.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I also worked a little bit on shifting the collection.

I discussed programming for the library.

I read a copy of Bookpage.  I also looked through a copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I checked the schedules in ADP.  There is a new law which gives part-time people sick time in New York state.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Can Bookshop Become The Indie Amazon

5 Reasons Your Child Should Read Graphic Novels

No comments: