Thursday, February 6, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/06/2020

Kitagawa Utamaro - Young Woman Reading as Older Woman Writes - MFA Boston 11.2158.jpg
Kitagawa Utamaro - Young Woman Reading as Older Woman Writes, January 1806

Daily Thoughts 02/06/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Blood of Elves.  I am enjoying the fantasy novel so far.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I started working on my monthly report.

I checked some biography books in the mezzanine and picked out some biography books to be changed to the mezzanine.

I also printed up some bookmarks.  People like the bookmarks more than the fliers which we have.

Web Bits



Will the American Dirt Fiasco Change Publishing?

Cornell University Library Offers A Suite of Privacy Services

Emergency Shelter for the Homeless Moves to Dallas Public Library Basement

Resilient Communities Libraries Respond to Climate Change

No comments: