Thursday, February 20, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/20/2020

File:Printing Telegraph.jpg
Letter-Printing Telegraph Set built by Siemens and Halske in Saint Petersburg, Russia, ca.1900


Daily Thoughts 02/20/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of What Is Chemistry?  I am reading about chemical reactions.

I also read some more of A World Without Work.  I am reading about how computers beat human go and chess champions.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I selected some books to be moved to the mezzanine.

I also checked some books for damage.

I am currently in the computer lab.

I have been working on programming and desk schedules for the coming month.

Web Bits


What Public Libraries Need to Know About the Coronavirus

So Many Languages: So Few Books Libraries Struggle to Reflect Places They Serve

Turn Music Down Library Guard Asked. Then She Was Stabbed

Freeport Library Group Knits for Homeless, Asylum Seekers




No comments: