Saturday, February 29, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/29/2020


1919. La guirlande : album mensuel d'art et de litterature. fasc. 5-8, [Paris] : M. Francois Bernouard.

Daily Thoughts 02/29/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I started reading the book, The Art of Memory by France A. Yates.  It is about ancient memory techniques starting with the Greeks.

I also started reading Agency by William Gibson which is a science fiction novel.

I checked some of the biography books in the mezzanine.

I also picked out some books to be put in the mezzanine.

I discussed grants/

I spent some time discussing the literacy program with people.


Web Bits


Brooklyn Public Library and Brooklyn Historical Society to Merge

The Smithsonian Puts 2.8 Million Images in the Public Domain

The Federal 2020 Census and Your Local Library




No comments: