Saturday, February 22, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/22/2020



Rhyme and Reason - The Beaver brought paper, portfolio, pens, 1882

Daily Thoughts 02/22/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook at the library.

I read some more of A World Without Work.  I am reading about how machines substitute for people.  I also read about some of the factors on how quickly machinery is used.  Where there is cheap labor, often automation is not used.  Where there is a shortage of labor automation is often used.

I also read some more of Imagined Life.  I am reading about how there are enough planets in the galaxy to support an incredibly variety of environments.  Virtually anything that matches with the rules of science.

Web Bits


Gillibrand Proposes Federal Data Protection Agency


She Used Library Books to Learn How to Run. Next She's Racing at the Olympic Trials


Library of Congress Checks Out 3D Printing


No comments: