Sunday, February 23, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/23/2020



Reading the Legend, Lily Martin Spencer, 1852

Daily Thoughts 02/23/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Imagined Life.  I am reading about the idea of life on an ice world where creatures live near heated vents near the ocean floor.

I also read some more of A World Without Work.  I am reading about the idea of technological friction.  One of the ideas is that as jobs are replaced by technology many of the jobs that are created will be low skill work.  Many will choose to not take low skilled jobs and not be able to be trained for the emerging skilled jobs created by new technology.

Web Bits



Library Security Guard Stabbed After Asking Man To Turn Down His Music

Boys 13, Charged With Murder In California Library Fire

Adult Entertainer Shoots Video In Ocean Park Library

No comments: