Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/18/2020

File:Reading by Yamashita Shintaro (Bridgestone Art Museum).jpg

Reading, by Yamashita Shintaro, Bridgestone Art Museum, Tokyo, Japan, 1908

Daily Thoughts 02/18/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of What Is Chemistry? by Peter Atkins.  I am reading about the energy which binds the different elements together.

I also read some more of A World Without Work by Daniel Susskind.  I am reading about early automatons as well as the beginnings of artificial intelligence.  The descriptions are quite clear and basic.  They might be a little too basic for some readers.

Web Bits

Trump Cut Funding For Libraries So What

Patrons At Maine's Rural Libraries Still Look for Books The Old Fashioned Way



No comments: