Thursday, August 6, 2015

Daily Thoughts 08/06/2015

Violin and Newspaper (Musical Forms) - Georges Braque
Violin and Newspaper (Musical Forms), 1912, Georges Braque.  Georges Braque is one of the artists written about in the book, In Montmartre.

Daily Thoughts 08/06/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.


On the way to work, I read some more of In Montmartre.  I am reading about how Picasso has become a recognized artist and a bit on cubism.


Today at 3:00 p.m., there is a webcast on Collection Development Tips and Tools which I am attended.


I spent some time entering an event into the News 12 Westchester calendar and the Mount Vernon Daily Voice calendar.

I also checked the gift books and the new books.

There is a Microsoft Powerpoint class in the computer lab tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I spent some time working on a rough draft for a collection development policy.  I also spent some time working on an order for new books.

Web Bits


Connecting Libraries and Social Justice

No comments: