Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/02/2016


Kathleen Newton In An Armchair, 1878, James Tissot

Daily Thoughts 03/02/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested a bit on the way to work.  I checked the gifts and the displays.

I spent some time entering events into Event Keeper.  This is a new experience for me.  It appears to work well.  I also sent in some information to have two flyers made.

I have a webinar to attend Writing Your Preservation Assistance Grant webinar on Wednesday, March 2, 2016 starting at 12:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)

I checked out the book, Life in Motion An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland.  We are reading it for this months book club on March 17, 2016 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Trustees Room.

There is a Beginning HTML and CSS Coding class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Peter Rabbit 50p Coin to be Unveiled for Beatrix Potter's 150th Birthday

Restoring a Home for Scholars at the New York Public LIbrary

A New Closeup for a Morgan Library Treasure


No comments: