Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/15/2016


The Muses, Maurice Denis, 1893

Daily Thoughts 03/15/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a copy of the New York Times on the way to work today.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I read two copies of the New York Times Book Review and a copy of Publishers Weekly.  I have a copy of the Ingram Advance to read along with two supplements, one for christianity and one for business.

I printed up a few more flyers today and sent out an email blast.  We are renewing our subscription to Constant Contact.

I am trying a few new things with Reports Station in Sirsi.
The Mount Vernon Public Library Budget Vote is on May 3, 2016.

Web Bits


Libraries on Instagram

Moving Forward With Libraries Transform

Koch Bros Gunning For Small Town Library

1 comment:

ronjoentertainment said...

Thanks for sharing this excellent Blog with us.Keep doing good work. Hire Magician Suffolk County