Sunday, March 6, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/06/2016

Daydreaming Bookeeper (Adventure) - Norman Rockwell
Daydreaming Bookkeeper (Adventure), Norman Rockwell, 1924

Daily Thoughts 03/06/2016

I read some more of Life In Motion by Misty Copeland last night.  The story is one of being completely focused on dance to block out a very difficult childhood.  Her early life revolves around scholarships, workshops and competitions in ballet.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library today.

I also checked the purchase alerts today.

I read a little more of Failure Why Science is So Successful.  I am reading about why it is important to record and keep track of failures in science.

Web Bits


Women Are Editing Wikipedia for Equality

Who Would Be A Librarian Now? you Know What I'll Have a Go.-- Anonymous

MIT's Future of the Library: Encouraging Social Knowledge Building

No comments: