Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Daily Thoughts 10/04/2016

Will the student be wiser? - Francisco Goya
Will The Student Be Wiser, Francisco Goya, 1799

Daily Thoughts 10/04/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work this morning.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

We had the crochet club today from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. today.
There is also going to be an Adult Coloring Book Club tonight from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

In addition there is going to be the Fundamentals of Computers Class and the Beginning Microsoft Word class.

I read the latest copy of Library Journal

I also worked on content for a flyer for the book Mount Vernon, New York Sports Champions & Legends by Bruce Fabricant who will be at the library from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on December 10, 2016.

Today was quite busy.

On the way home, I read some more of Jerusalem.  It is getting a bit odd.  Some of the characters are ghosts from different eras.

I sent in my class assignment for the week for Grantsmanship and Fundraising.  It was an assessment of where the library is at for fundraising.

Web Bits



The New York Public Library's Beloved Rose Main Reading Room Restored



Enhance Library User Experience With 'Design Thinking'

No comments: