Thursday, October 27, 2016

Daily Thoughts 10/27/2016


 The Bibliophiles, 1879, by Luis Jimenez y Aranda

Daily Thoughts 10/27/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I am almost done checking the holiday books.

I ordered a few new books and arranged for supplies for the Acrylic Painting class tomorrow.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Publisher class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. tonight.

I watched a webinar on the Lincoln Center shows that are available for libraries.

November is National Novel Writing Month.

Web Bits


Exclusive: New York's Smallest Library to Begin Chapter at New Location

A Sciene RIght Out of Philip Roth: His Books Come Home to Newark'S Library

MIT Institute Wide Task Force on the Future of Libraries


No comments: