Friday, October 14, 2016

Daily Thoughts 10/14/2016

File:Beatrice Webb, c1916 (7135735349).jpg
Martha Beatrice Webb (1858-1943); nee Potter, social reformer.

Daily Thoughts 10/14/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a little bit more of Jerusalem by Alan Moore on the way to work.

We put a new color printer in the computer lab.

I did some more work with the holiday books.

I updated the nonfiction new books list in Bookletters.

I also placed orders for new books today from the New York Times Bestseller List and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.  In addition, I ordered a few of Bob Dylan's books.  Bob Dylan just won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

I read a bit more of Jerusalem on the way home.  I finished the first book in the novel.  There are three books inside the novel; The Boroughs, Mansoul, and Vernall's Inquest.  I am starting Mansoul. It starts with a small boy dying or possibly being somewhere between life and death.  He is in a realm of ghosts and spirits.

Web Bits



Power of A: ABC 123

Random House to Publish Dr. Seuss Coloring Book

The New York Public Library Has Adopted A Very Unusual Sorting System


No comments: