Friday, October 21, 2016

Daily Thoughts 10/21/2016

Dome Main Reading Room Library of Congress.JPG
The domed ceiling of the Main Reading Room of the Thomas Jefferson Building in the Library of Congress, Washington, DC, USA. Taken with a Nikon Coolpix S10 camera.

Daily Thoughts 10/21/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time working on programming this morning.

I am in the computer lab right now.

I placed some orders for new books.

I did a little bit more with the Facebook ad.  I also put out the flyers for the computer classes.

I found a few articles on fundraising around Westchester county New York which I am compiling.

Web Bits


The Library is Dead. Long Live the Library!

A Library For All

My Favorite Room: Andrew Marlowe and Terrie Edda Miller's Library  Is Too Whimsical for Words


No comments: