Thursday, November 9, 2017

Daily Thoughts 11/09/2017


 
Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema, Interrupted, 1880

Daily Thoughts 11/09/2017

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this afternoon.


I was at jury duty this morning.  I did not get picked this time.

I spent a little time looking at events from 2016 at the library as well.

I finished reading A World of Three Zeros The New Economics of Zero Poverty, Zero Unemployment, and Zero Net Carbon Emissions by Muhammad Yunus.  This book focuses on microcredit and social business and describes how it will solve many of the problems for the worlds poor by generating entrepreneurial activity.  It criticizes capitalism as a system that does not help the poor.  Muhammad Yunus proposes increasing the availability of opportunity for the poor through entrepreneurship.

Web Bits 

Word Gams for NaNoWriMo
http://www.inversegenius.com/gsl-blog/2017/11/8/word-games-for-nanowrimo

No comments: