Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Daily Thoughts 11/29/2017


Large Boston Public Garden Sketchbook: A woman reading in the park

Maurice Brazil Prendergast (American, St. John’s, Newfoundland 1858–1924 New York)

Daily Thoughts 11/29/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time discussing the games night and a possibility of having a chess club in December.  I am waiting for a photograph so we can create a flyer.

We went to city hall today to drop off some fliers for a local author reading.

I contacted some more people about our fundraiser Lets Build Robots using Facebook and LinkedIn.

We also worked a little bit on an order of e-books.

I read the Bookpage for December.

I also spent some time putting together some notes on marketing.

I checked out the book Artemis by Andy Weir.

Web Bits


Climbable Built In Bookshelf Doesn't Need a Library Ladder

Community Group Sues to Oppose Privatization of Escondido City Library


No comments: