Monday, November 27, 2017

Daily Thoughts 11/27/2017

Samuel van Hoogstraten - Self-Portrait - WGA11724.jpg
Samuel Van Hoogenstraten, Self Portrait, Created between 1647 and 1649

Daily Thoughts 11/27/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Opening Up By Writing It Down.  They have short writing exercises of 20 to 30 minutes at the end of each chapter.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I talked with a clerk about shelving and items that needed to be put back in the system.

I spent some time working on orders.

I read through a copy of the Times Literary Supplement.

I also read through the reviews in the latest Booklist.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight.

Web Bits


The Places We Read


No comments: