Friday, November 17, 2017

Daily Thoughts 11/17/2017

The Philosopher, 1878, Ernest Meissonier

Daily Thoughts 11/17/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

I checked some of the books that are listed as not in the system.  I also checked some of the 800s.  I wrote a post on LinkedIn about the Lets Make Robots campaign.

I printed up some fliers for programs.  We also put up some signs for the public computer area.

I read some of the book, Give Yourself the Gift of Done by Jon Acuff this morning.  Jon Acuff describes how perfectionism limits what you can do.  He reminds us to not over plan or plan to do too much at once.

I arranged for some classes for the staff in December and January.

I also read several copies of Publishers Weekly and worked on my order for next week.

Web Bits


Check Out Seeds at the Library

House Passes Open Act to Improve Public Access to Government Data

Public Libraries Offer A Hallowed Spaced in the Community and Public Consciousness

Libraries of the Future Are Going to Change in Some Unexpected Ways


No comments: