Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/06/2018


Memories, William Merritt Chase, 1910

Daily Thoughts 06/06/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Principles.  I ma reading about the concepts of Radical Transparency and Radical Truth.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.  This month is LGBTQ month.

I finished reading the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review and picked out some items to order.

I brought in more books to be added to the collection.  I also brought in a stack of comic samples from the show to be used as giveaways for different events.

We are preparing for a presentation tomorrow for the CDBG Community Development Block Grant meeting.

I spent some time working on some statistics for the annual report for electronic materials.

I also wrote a summary for Book Expo America which I sent to the board.

There is an HTML 5 and CSS 3 class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab tonight.

Web Bits


Graphic Novels Find Their Place at Book Expo, Book Con, and NYRF

Book Expo: WNDB Panel Looks to ‘Diversity 2.0’

Modernizing Our Association

The Incredibles to Use Superpowers for Library Card Sign Up Month

Library Card Sign Up Tools

Why You Should Become a ‘Library Tourist’

No comments: