Monday, June 25, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/25/2018

Lilla Cabot Perry - The Story Hour.jpg
Lila Cabot Perry, The Story Hour, 1848

Daily Thoughts 06/25/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a little bit more of the Moral Economy on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also spent some time discussing summer reading.

I went to a training session for Read With Me! MVPL's 2018 Summer Reading Program which is program where adults read to children.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review.  I also read the latest Book Page for July 2018.

I am discussing signage with a librarian from New Rochelle.

We should be setting up our Select Reads account tomorrow.

Web Bits


Time to Shelve Advocacy?  We Don’t Think So.

No comments: