Saturday, June 9, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/09/2018

File:Woman reading in garden (2678236436).jpg
Woman Reading in the Garden, 1912, Unknown

Daily Thoughts 06/09/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Principles on the way to work.  I am reading about perspective and how it is important to have a larger perspective if you are managing people.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I spent some time working on orders for the Net Lender account.  I looked up a set of books using Bluecloud Analytics and another set by looking at selections from Book Expo America.

I am also working on an order of graphic novels and an order of inspirational fiction.

I checked out the book One Goal, A Coach, A Team, and The Game That Brought A Divided Town Together by Amy Bass.  There is going to be a reading and discussion on Thursday, June 14, 2018 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


We Need Diverse Books Presents Life Cycle of a Diverse Book-- Book Expo

No comments: