Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/12/2018


Still Life With Book, Roman Selsky, 1926

Daily Thoughts 06/12/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of One Goal.  I am reading about how the coaches in Lewiston insisted on solid academics before they allowed high school athletes to be on the teams.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review and the latest Ingram Advance today.

I spent some time looking over circulation statistics for the library.

I have also been working on another order for the Net Lender program.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight.

I helped out with another program, there was a master gardener from Cornell Cooperative Extension who talked about gardening in small spaces from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.

Web Bits


Librarians Shout N’ Share their Show Picks Book Expo 2018

No comments: