Friday, September 7, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/07/2018

Edwaert Collier - Vanitas - Still Life with Books and Manuscripts and a Skull - Google Art ProjectFXD.jpg
Edwaert Collier, Vanitas, Still Life With Books and Manuscripts and a Skull, 1662

Daily Thoughts 09/07/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I spent some time working on the public computers as well as in the computer lab.

I spent a little time working on ordering books.

I read some more of Autonomy on the way home.  I am reading about how Google became involved in self driving cars.  Many of the obstacles to achieving completely autonomous cars are software and programming problems, not hardware issues.  Also, Google spent a lot of time creating maps using cars taking panoramic photographs for Google Street View.

Web Bits



LA Libraries Replace Fines for Young Readers With In Library "Read-Offs"

No comments: