Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/26/2018


American text books of art education, title page 1875

Daily Thoughts 09/26/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Calming Your Angry Mind last night.  I am reading more about meditation and how it can be specifically focused to disperse thoughts of anger, vexing thoughts, aggravation, and irritation.

I read some of The War on Normal People.  Andrew Yang describes how businesses are focused on efficiency and if jobs are eliminated because of automation it is an efficient result.  Often automation is cheaper than higher wages.

I have been using flash cards from the Beck Diet Plan.  They have been helpful in my weight loss.  I also have been writing memory cards where I write down when I have a success with my diet.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I put in some orders for new books.

I worked on scheduling.

We are working on some final revisions for the Art Journaling class right now.  I also helped another person work on another grant for Arts Westchester.

I spent some time on the public computers.  I am in the computer lab right now.

Web Bits


Shout It from the Rooftops:  Reading Is Fundamental!

NYC Libraries Will Help New Yorkers Register to Vote

No comments: