Saturday, September 15, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/15/2018


Joos Van Craesbeeck, Young Man Sitting Indoors Writing, 1649

Daily Thoughts 09/15/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I started reading Journal Sparks Fire Up Your Creativity With Spontaneous Art , Wild Writing, and Inventive Thinking by Emily K. Neuberger last night.  It is a very quick read, because it is a book of different ideas which you can use in art journaling.  There are many two page suggestions on what you can do with an art journal.  This includes ideas about washi tape, collage, envelopes, using color, creating lists, photo albums, and other activities.  I put slips of paper next to the pages for ideas which I liked.  There are a lot of them.  The book has a very upbeat, colorful mood.

I took a look at my Politics and Partnerships class this morning online.

I took an hour long course called Grant Seeking for Libraries: Top 10 Practices for Foundation Funding.  It is a new class on Webjunction.

I watched an anime called Tales from Earthsea which is based on the Ursual LeGuin fantasy book series.  I found it to be very different than the books, but quite interesting.  It is a Studio Ghibli film.

Web Bits


10 Famous Authors And Their Cats

Allied Against Inequity

A Condo Tower on a Library Site

Automation

Self Driving Cars Start Delivering Groceries In Arizona

No comments: