Monday, September 17, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/17/2018

File:Garcia-Viardot Fryderyk Chopin reading and Maurice Sand writing.jpg

Pauline Viardot, Circa 1841, Fryderyk Chopin Reading, and Maurice Sand writing.

Daily Thoughts 09/17/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked my assignments for my Politics and Partnerships class this morning.

I did not do any reading today.

I spent some time working with social media.  I am slowly growing my network for small business on Alignable.  I also spent some time contacting people on LinkedIn about events.

I have been resting today.

I read the comic book series James Bond Vargr on Comics Plus Library Edition which is available through the Westchester Library System.  Warren Ellis wrote the series. https://library.comicsplusapp.com/index.php

Web Bits


Of, By and For the People: Best Small Library In America 2018

Susan Orleans Knows Librarians Are Superheroes

The Board of West Virginia Library Reverses Decision to Refuse 'Fear'

Puzzled Out At the Lilly Library

No comments: