Sunday, September 9, 2018

Daily Thoughts 09/09/2018

Kochbuch-eger.jpg
Title page of the 1747 edition of Susanna Egerin's Leipziger Kochbuch, first published 1706

Daily Thoughts 09/09/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of Autonomy.  I am reading about how the major automobile companies rejected the idea of a driverless car.  At the same time, new rental and sharing services emerged like Zipcar, Uber, and Lyft.

I have to buy some index cards and small blank cards for aids to do The Beck Diet for Life.

I looked at Hoopla's digital marketing resources today.
https://resources.hoopladigital.com/

I also spent a little more time on the Arts Alive grant.

I bought some index cards and created a set of cards on why I would be better after having lost weight.  I also created what are called response cards to have ways to respond to cravings, offers of extra food, emotional eating, and other diet issues.

Web Bits


Amazon's Antitrust Antagonist Has a Breakthrough Idea

To Restore Civil Society, Start With the Library

Is Social Media Influencing Book Cover Design?

Soucheray:  It All Starts With a Library Card and Expectations

No comments: