Thursday, December 5, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/05/2019

Frank Bramley - Delicious Solitude 1909.jpgDelicious Solitude, Frank Bramley, 1909

Daily Thoughts 12/05/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of The Intelligent Investor.  I am reading about how to choose a stock adviser.

I also read some more of Conservative Investors Sleep Well at Night.  I am reading about what the right price to buy a stock at is.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I did a little shifting of books on the main floor.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I spent a little time working on programming.

There was a Holiday Candle Tin Craft today from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Community Room today.

There was also a class on Downloading Pictures and Video in the Computer Lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

We also had a management meeting today at 3:15 p.m..  It has been a very busy day.

I posted on Nextdoor about the campaign for the Teen Computer Area.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/giving-tuesday-at-the-mount-vernon-public-library

Web Bits


In the UK, the 'Library of the Future' Looks A Lot Like Lego

No comments: