Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/10/2019

File:The Census at Bethlehem by Pieter Brueghel (II) Bonnefantenmuseum 677.jpg
The Census At Bethlehem, Peter Breughel The Younger, Between 1579 and 1638

Daily Thoughts 12/10/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Intelligent Investor.  I am reading about a variety of stocks to not invest in.

I shifted some books on the main floor of the library.

I checked a few books in the mezzanine.

There is a meeting of the Complete Count Committee for the Census which a colleague and I are going to at noon.

The meeting was interesting.  We joined the subcommittee for CBO's Community Based Organizations.

I looked through the latest copy of the New York Review of Books.

The Crochet Group is having their holiday party today for members.  The room is packed.

Web Bits


Public Libraries, Events and Book Sales, A Panorama Projects Survey

Chinese To Punish Library Officials for Burning Books- But Only Because They Did It In Public

The Library’s AI Chatbot Can Help You Pick a Book and Stream Movies


No comments: