Monday, December 9, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/09/2019


Box for Books With Waterfall, Japan, 16th Century

Daily Thoughts 12/09/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Intelligent Investor.  I am reading about why an index fund beats most investors.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I looked through the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.  It is the giant holiday issue.

I shifted some books on the main floor of the library.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I looked through a copy of Library Journal.

The Intergenerational Games Night program is tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 and a Fundamentals of Computers class in the Computer Lab.

Web Bits


Britain Has Closed Almost 800 Libraries Since 2010, Figures Show

Boston Public Library Considers Adding Apartments to 4 Library Branches


No comments: