Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/17/2019



Bradley His Book, The Kiss, William Henry Bradley, 1896

Daily Thoughts 12/17/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Behavioral Finance on the way to work.  I am reading about investor behavior.

I also read some more of Creating Mindful Leaders.  I am reading about self awareness and self confidence.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time on the ADP payroll.

I shifted some books on the main floor of the library.

I also checked some books in the mezzanine.

I looked through the Times Literary Supplement.

I checked the New York Times Book Review.  I also worked on two orders for new books.

Web Bits

Educational Publisher Makes the Switch to 'Digital First'
https://www.siliconchips-services.com/educational-publisher-switch-to-digital-first/

No comments: