Thursday, December 12, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/12/2019


Daily Thoughts 12/12/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of Behavioral Finance last night.  I am reading about mental biases which cause us to make financial mistakes.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I worked on shifting some books on the main floor.

A colleague and I are going to The Capstone Workshop for Sustainability at the Earth Institute of Columbia University which is being held at the County Executive's office in White Plains.  We are looking at doing some more environmental programming.

The presentation was interesting.  We got to see a few local politicians and met someone who wanted to a documentary program.

I did a little bit of work with programming.

Web Bits


Learning for a Living

Public Libraries Are Now Mental Health Resource Centers






No comments: