Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/11/2019


"DAILY SCANDAL MONGER" Criticism of journalism in 1897 art detail, from- The "new journalism" beats him - Ehrhart. 

Daily Thoughts 12/11/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading The Intelligent Investor, The Revised Edition by Benjamin Graham Preface and Appendix by Warren E. Buffet, Updated With New Commentary by Jason Zweig.  This is a classic book on investing.  It is the second time I have read this book.  The last part of this book is about different investors who used value investing successfully.

This morning, there is an early meeting for the staff at 9:30 a.m.

I finished writing my monthly report.

The staff meeting went well.  We discussed the payroll system, hiring more people, and the upcoming budget.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some of the material in the mezzanine.

We worked on shifting some books on the main floor of the library.

I discussed some science books to purchase.

I started reading Behavioral Finance What Everyone Needs to Know by H. Kent Baker, Greg Filbeck, and John R. Nofsinger.

Web Bits


Preparing My Library for the 2020 Census




Preparing Your Library for the 2020 Census-- Youtube Video



Bill Gates' Top Five Holiday Book Picks



Iowa Man Spends Months In Library to Become Teacher


No comments: