Monday, December 16, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/16/2019

Harper's: February
Harper's February, Edward Penfield, 1898

Daily Thoughts 12/16/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also did a little bit with keeping track of programming.

I have to check the time clock later today.

I took a day off from posting yesterday to relax.

I read some more of Behavioral Finance What Everyone Needs to Know.  I learned that the more political active you are the more likely you are to be an investor.

I also read some more of Creating Mindful Leaders.  I read about how meditation improves health and safety.

Web Bits



Is 350 Books Enough?

Seattle Public Library to Eliminate Overdue Fines in January

Help The Mount Vernon Library Create A Teen Computer Lab
Our fundraiser is showing up in a local online newspaper.

Page Through the Diaries of Louisa May Alcott at Harvard's Houghton Library Archives


No comments: