Saturday, February 1, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/01/2020

File:Thevirginian 1914 poster.jpg
The Virginian is a 1914 film based upon the novel The Virginian by Owen Wister, and starring Dustin Farnum as the Virginian. This is a monochrome movie poster for the film.

Daily Thoughts 02/01/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Periodic Table A Visual Guide to the Elements.  I am reading about the lanthanide elements.  I am learning a lot of new things about science.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I am talking about the census with a colleague.  The kickoff census event is on February 5, 2020 at the Doles Center from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

I picked out some books to go in the mezzanine.

I spent some time discussing the monthly report.


Web Bits



‘A Revolutionary Act’: The Power of a 21st Century Library Card

Poll Says People Spend Their Free Time The Most At Libraries

No comments: