Monday, February 3, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/03/2020

File:Why write a letter when postcards say it better, two 1920s women, one writing, one reading,... (NBY 417299).jpg
Why write a letter when postcards say it better, two 1920s women, one writing, one reading, postcards, 1929

Daily Thoughts 02/03/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Periodic Table A Visual Guide to the Elements.  I am reading about pollonium one of the most poisonous substances known to man.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I am covering the public computers right now.

I looked through the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.  I have a copy of Library Journal to read.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

The launch for the Mount Vernon Census is from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Doles Center in Mount Vernon.  I am hoping to go there.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 and a Fundamentals of Computers class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

I checked out the book, Blood of Elves A Novel of the Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski.

Web Bits


Carnegie Library Part of National Trend In Seeing Uptick in Digital Checkouts

Hawaii Libraries Could Make Room For Early Learning Classrooms

No comments: