Saturday, February 15, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/15/2020

Memory, John Sloan, 1906

Daily Thoughts 02/15/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I finished reading Baptism of Fire A Novel of the Witcher by Andrej Sapkowski.  It is the 3rd book in the series.  I plan on reading more of the series.

I started reading A World Without Work Technology, Automation and How We Should Respond by Daniel Susskind.  The book describes how horses were replaced by automobiles in the introduction.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I picked out some books to be brought down to the mezzanine.

I also put in some vacation slips.  I have two conferences in 2020 which I am planning to go to, the Urban Librarians Conference and Book Expo America 2020.

Web Bits


ALA Responds to Financial Situation

New York Public Library Releases Lists of 125 Beloved Books to Celebrate Its 25th Anniversary




No comments: