Friday, February 7, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/07/2020


File:Woman reading (2780164461).jpg

Woman reading, about 1890 National Media Museum - Kodak Gallery Collection

Daily Thoughts 02/07/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I read some more of Blood Of Elves.  I am enjoying the story so far.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some biography books in the mezzanine.

I picked out a few biography books on the main floor to put in the mezzanine.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I worked a little bit on ordering new books.

I spent some time with a colleague planning the years programs.  We have an outline of future programs for the coming year.

I also looked up some statistics on the library.

Web Bits

Virus Impacts Publishing In and Out of China
https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/international/international-book-news/article/82347-virus-impacts-publishing-in-and-out-of-china.html

ALA Chief: Libraries Must Evolve To Meet the Needs of More Diverse Suburbs
https://actionsprout.io/69ADC4



No comments: