Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/25/2020



Maxim Gorky, Savely Sorin, 1902

Daily Thoughts 02/25/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of A World Without Work.  I am reading about how automation creates inequality by reducing the amount of work available and concentrates wealth in the hands of people who own the machinery.

I also read some more of Imagined Life.  I am reading about the possibility of earth like worlds.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I picked out some books to be brought down to the mezzanine.

I also checked some damaged books.

I worked on some orders of books as well.

Web Bits


Nick Offerman Explains Why Libraries Are More Important Than Ever

Editorial: Keeping Libraries Relevant

Sensory Room At Abingdon Library Helps Children With Autism

No comments: