Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Daily Thoughts 02/11/2020

File:Jan Lievens - Old Woman Reading - Cat487.jpg
Jan Lievens, Old Woman Reading, Before 1674

Daily Thoughts 02/11/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Time of Contempt on the way to work.  I like the skulduggery in the story.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some books in the biography section of the mezzanine.  I also checked some biography books to be moved from the main floor to the mezzanine.

I spent some time working on the ADP time clock.

I finished my monthly report.

I also spent some time working on gathering statistics as well as did a little bit for programming.

The crochet group met today from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

We also had the Fundamentals of Computers class and the Beginning Microsoft Word Class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits



In 2021 Budget Proposal, Trump Once Again Seeks To End Federal Library Funding

Libraries and Authoritarianism 1940-2020






No comments: