Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/08/2020

File:My Gems A22780.jpg
William Harnett, My Gems, 1888

Daily Thoughts 04/08/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I am writing a daily report on what I am doing each day.

I am attending the Westchester Library System Census Meeting on Zoom today at noon.

Last night, I finished watching Understanding Greek and Roman Technology on Kanopy.  It was a series of 24 half hour episodes on the history of Greek and Roman technology.

This morning, I finished reading Library Security, Better Communication, Safer Facilities by Steve Albrecht.

Web Bits



Stay At Home Stir Crazy? Library Crowdsourcing Projects Provide Productive Distraction at a Social Distance

Amid the Covid-19 Crisis, Libraries Urge FCC To Expand Broadband Access

Engaging With Patrons Via Social Media



No comments: