Monday, April 27, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/27/2020



Utagawa Kunisada 11, Courtesan Reading A Letter, 1855

Daily Thoughts 04/27/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I talked to some of my colleagues this morning.  We are working on putting together some flyers and descriptions for the website.

Soon we will be able to do some programming on Zoom.

I watched some more episodes of The Science of Gardening on Kanopy.

I also watched the episode Glass:  How We Got to Now on Kanopy as well.

I also the second volume of Spider Man: Miles Morales on Hoopla Digital.  I enjoyed reading it.  It has a very large cast of superheros and lots of psychodrama.

Web Bits



ALA Announces Virtual Option for Canceled Annual Conference

Citizen Archivists Triple Contributions to National Archives During the Pandemic

Ways to Keep Reading While Libraries Are Closed


No comments: