Friday, April 10, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/10/2020

Miss Cassatt Holding the Cards by Edgar Degas, circa 1880 to 1884

Daily Thoughts 04/10/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I worked on a grant this morning.

We had a meeting today of the managers of the library.  We were discussing things on Zoom.

I watched some more educational videos on Kanopy.  The complete course catalog of the Great Courses is available with unlimited uses on Kanopy.

I finished putting in a grant this evening for Arts Westchester.

I read some more of The Art of Memory.

I spent some time looking at prepper handbooks on Overdrive.  There was no reason for it.  Most of it is how to make a bug out bag, first aid, how to store food, live off the land, and what to do during a disaster.  There is a lot more interest in this right now because of the Covid 19 pandemic.

Web Bits


Libraries and the Census in the Time of Covid 19

Free PDF Ebook Libraries As Safe Haven Disaster Planning, Response, and Recovery


No comments: