Thursday, April 23, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/23/2020

File:Two ladies in an interior one reading the other holding a garland of flowers.jpg
Two ladies in an interior, one reading, the other holding a garland of flowers, English School, 18th Century

Daily Thoughts 04/23/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Why Meditate?  I am reading about meditation and anger.

I worked a little bit more on a grant.

I spent a little time working with Instagram.

There is a meeting today about the census for the Westchester Library System.

Web Bits


How Managers Can Plan for Employees' Successful Return to Federal Offices

A Phased Reopening Plan for Libraries As Covid 19 Restrictions are Lifted


Cuyahoga County Library to Layoff, Furlough More Than 300 Staff As Part of $5 Million Dollar Cost Reduction Plan

Library of Congress App Offers Mobile Access to Digital Collection


No comments: