Friday, April 24, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/24/2020

Recco, Giuseppe - Still-life with the Five Senses - 1676.jpg
Recco Giuseppe, Still Life With the Five Senses, 1676

Daily Thoughts 04/24/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading Why Meditate? by Matthieu Ricard.  It is a very solid introduction to meditation with a buddhist focus.

Last night, I watched some more of The Science of Gardening on Kanopy.

I have to work on some bibliographies for next week.  I have some old bookmarks which I am looking over.

I finished up the grant for the windows today.  It was a relief knowing it was accepted.

I am also talking to the Friends of the Mount Vernon Public Library.

Web Bits


Black Westchester's African American Pandemic Reading List Part 1

Library, Archives Workers Share Work From Home Ideas

Data Divide: Microsoft is Launching an “Open Data Campaign”

Mobile Libraries Culture on the Go

The Library of Congress is Rolling Out A Massive Collection of Clips for DJs


No comments: