Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/22/2020

File:Charles West Cope, Il Penseroso.jpg

 Il Penseroso, 1848, Charles West Cope

Daily Thoughts 04/22/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of Why Meditate?  The next part of the book which I am reading is about altruism and compassion in meditation.

I spent a little time checking on grants.

I am working with a colleague on the Instagram account for the library.

I am watching The Science of Gardening which is part of the Great Courses series on Kanopy.

I read Star Trek Year Five on Hoopla.  It is a graphic novel.  Hoopla has an excellent collection of graphic novels.

Web Bits



Earth Day from Inside the House

Ingram Debuts Book Recommendation Technology

Publishers and Literary Organizations Seek Donations to Survive

Research Library Digitization Has Found Its Moment

Seattle Will Reopen 5 Library Bathrooms During Coronavirus Pandemic

No comments: